Dr. Ramdip Ray is the Joint Director- Liver Transplant & Senior Consultant- GI Surgery at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. Having several years of rich professional experience in his field, Dr. Ray’s interest lies in the treatment of liver transplant in small children, management of bile duct injury while his research focus is donor outcome and donor safety in Living Donor Liver Transplant. Request a quick appointment with Dr. Ramdip Ray GI surgery specialist in India here.
Dr. Ramdip Ray best Liver Transplant surgeon Artemis Gurgaon has treated several patients suffering from liver disorders and gives every patient the best of medical care. He has published several papers in India and abroad and is a member of the prestigious medical associations. Dr. Ray believes in promoting the health awareness and follows a healthy lifestyle. To request an appointment with the Director of Liver Transplantation in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon, send query to Dr. Ramdip ray Email Address. Contact us to fix an appointment with the Best Liver Transplant surgeon in India.
He has numerous conference presentations and has also contributed to a number of publications in the field of Liver Transplantation/ GI Surgery. He strongly believes that surgical excellence must be complemented with dedicated patient care by all the personnel involved for achieving good outcomes with individualized patient care. Book a quick appointment with the Best hepatologist in Artemis hospital Gurgaon here.
- MBBS, Medical College, Kolkata
- MS – Surgery, Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (IPGMER), Kolkata
- Memberships of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS), England
- Fellowship in Liver Transplant, Apollo, Delhi
- Member, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Training – Surgery, SSKM Hospital, Kolkata
- Senior Resident, University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS), Delhi
- Training – Surgery, Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata
- Training - Upper GI & Laparoscopic Surgery, Wrexham Maelor Hospital in Wales, UK
- Gallbladder Removal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Open Cholecystectomy
Dr. Ramdip Ray’s Association with Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Organ transplants are perhaps the most remarkable achieve of modern medicine and the recovery which a transplant can bring in life of a patient with organ failure is almost magical. At Artemis hospital transplants are done by the highly qualified and skilled Dr. Ramdip Ray. He performs this life saving procedure providing gift to other’s life. Book an instant appointment with Dr. Ramdip Ray Top Liver Transplantation Surgeon in Gurgaon on our website. To contact Famous Liver Transplant surgeon in Gurgaon, call Dr. Ramdip ray Contact Number.
Dr. Ramdip Ray Director of Liver Transplantation in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon Talks about Liver Transplant
- Liver Transplant & GI Surgery, Senior Consultant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, Present
- Liver Transplant & GI Surgery, Senior Resident, University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Liver Transplant & GI Surgery, Assistant Professor, Medical College, Kolkata, 2005
- Surgical Gastroenterology, Visiting Surgeon, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
- Faculty position in Surgery at Medical College, Kolkata, 2005-2010
Awards & Achievements
Best National Research Paper Award at Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of India
Medical Excellence Award of the Delhi Medical Association in January, 2013