An extremely crucial part of the male reproductive system, the Prostate gland lies under the Bladder, in front of the Rectum and surrounds a portion of the Urethra. Like any other kind of Cancer, Prostate Cancer too strikes when malignant Cancer cells start growing in the Prostate. It is also referred to as Carcinoma of the Prostate and is when there are serious changes in the DNA of a usual Prostate cell. Most of the Prostate Cancer cases are Acinar Adenocarcinoma; other types include Ductal Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Cancer, Carcinoid, Small Cell Carcinomas, Sarcomas or Sarcomatoid Cancer, Transitional Cell Carcinomas and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Causes and Symptoms
The specific reason, why Prostate Cancer occurs is not clear, but some factors can make an individual more prone to it, that include family history, age, weight, height, ethnicity, environmental factors, men who have had Vasectomy, people who became sexually active at an early life or people having multiple sexual partners, etc.
The patients might come across symptoms such as:
- Pain while urinating
- Recurring urge to urinate, usually at night
- Difficulty during urination
- Pain in the lower back area
- Swollen legs
- Persistent feeling of not being able to empty the bladder
- Blood in semen or urine
- Pain during ejaculation
Options for Prostate Cancer Treatment and Surgery
There is a wide range of treatment choices available for Prostate Cancer Surgery and Treatment India:
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) – High frequency energy beams are employed to heat and kill the Prostate Cancer cells
- Robotic Surgery–One of the most advanced approaches, in this, the Robotic arms replicate the surgeon’s hand movements
- Cyber Knife Surgery – This treatment zeroes in the Prostate gland, irradiates and treats it without damaging the healthy areas
- Laser Surgery – A minimally invasive process, in this approach Prostate cancer, the obstructive Prostate tissue is vaporized with the help of a focused laser beam
- Radical Prostatectomy – A surgery to remove the whole Prostate Gland; either via a large cut or a series of small incisions
- Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy – In this, a thin tube with a camera is inserted via small cuts made near tumor site and then specialized instruments are inserted to remove the tumor
- Brachytherapy – This treatment uses high doses of radiation. Either Radioactive seeds are inserted and removed after some time or may be left permanently in the body
- External Beam Radiotherapy – With the help of high doses of radiation, the Prostate gland is treated
- Hormone Therapy – With this therapy, the amount of Testosterone is lowered, thus lowering the chance of Prostate Cancer
- Chemotherapy – It uses different drugs to kill the Cancer cells
- Cryotherapy – This treatment uses instruments to destroy the abnormal tissues; useful for curing Prostate Cancer at an early stage
If you are looking for Prostate cancer treatment in India With Best Surgeon and hospital at Affordable price Please ENQUIRY HERE
Affordable Prostate Cancer Surgery Treatment Cost India
Patients suffering from Cancer are totally drained physically, psychologically but what is more damaging is the financial burden. Cost-effectiveness is something that every patient is looking for when availing any treatment; especially for Prostate Cancer. For such patients, India is a big source of relief because in other developed countries like UK or USA, Cancer cure is very high-priced. But in India, be it any kind of Cancer, the treatment or surgery is very reasonably-priced.
Likewise, Prostate Cancer Surgery and Treatment India too, is very affordably-priced in India. The Laparoscopic Surgery costs $28,000 in USA, $20,000 in UK while only $5,000 in India; the Robotic Surgery costs $35,000 in USA, $28,000 in UK while $7,500 in India; the Cyber Knife Radiosurgery is priced at $30,000 in USA, $24,000 in UK whereas only $6,600 in India. With such viability of low cost Prostate Cancer Treatment India, where else would the patients go? This is why India has become the most visited Medical Tourism destination for this treatment.
Forerunners Healthcare Consultants in India
In order to make things easy for the international patients, Forerunner Healthcare Consultants in India is doing its best by offering the most patient-friendly packages. This group has packages that are totally focused on patients needing Prostate Cancer Surgery and Treatment India. These packages include:
- A stress-free ambiance for the patients
- Total support associated with arranging the accommodation, travelling, visa letter, etc.
- Patients attended by the best Prostate Cancer specialists of India, associated with the best hospitals in India
- Low cost Prostate Cancer Treatment India easily viable
- Services with uncompromised quality
- Even patients without any referrals and insurance coverage are given equal attention
- Vacation plans clubbed with Medical Tours
Thus, with Forerunners offering so many patient-friendly attributes as well as Prostate Cancer Surgery treatment cost India being totally within the patients’ budget, it has become very easy for patients with very underprivileged backgrounds.
To Get Consultation send your query to :firstname.lastname@example.org We have fast track reply system, You will get reply from our side within 24 hours. For Immediate Consultation You can Call or Whats-app on : +91-9371136499 Forerunners Healthcare consultants Give you free opinion, Quote, & Medical Visa Assistance at every step of your Treatment.