1) What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Weight loss is the reduction of body mass or body fat. People tend to work out for fats or calories reduction but end up gaining more weight. Weight loss surgeries work in different ways. Each surgery has its own advantage depending on a persons health, and today, surgeries are performed using minimal invasion techniques such as bariatric surgery, gastric bypass surgery, sleeve gastronomy, etc. The type of surgery will be suggested to you by the weight loss surgeons depending on your health and condition.
2) How Can I Find Best Weight Loss Surgeons In India?
When you are finding about the best weight loss surgeon then looking for there years of experience, qualification, his/her specialty and number of successful surgeries can be the best preferred way. Our best surgeons work in the best known hospital like in India like Apollo, Fortis, Medanta, Global, Artemis, BLK, Nanavati, Max, Narayana Hrudayalaya and Wockhardt are one of the most prominent healthcare groups in the country that are connected to us. These medical centers have access to the latest technology and resources that help them deliver the best possible treatment in India. the best weight loss surgeon can be found below with their details, look for the our top 10 bariatric surgeons in India that will benefit you for your fitter body.
- Years of Clinical Experience
- Patient’s Reviews and Feedback
- Type of Hospital and Specialist work in
- Number of Successful Surgeries Performed
3) Who are the Top 10 Weight Loss Surgeons in India?
Education: MBBS, MS – General Surgery
Hospital: Nanavati Hospital Mumbai
Experience: 20 years
Specialty: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Bariatric Surgeon
GET THE BENEFIT OF FAST TRACK APPOINTMENT FROM OUR TOP WEIGHT LOSS SURGEONS IN INDIA WITH FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE –
SENT YOUR REPORTS ON EMAILemail@example.com
OR REACH OUT TO US ON PHONE NUMBER- +91-9371136499
4) What Questions Should I Ask My Weight Loss Doctor Before Receiving Treatment?
Before going for any treatment, it is necessary to be free for every question that strikes your mind and be stressed free of the surgery risks. Your weight loss surgeon will advise you with right treatment as per your medical history and reports. Still, you should clear yourself with the following question-
- Ask your weight loss surgeon to explain which type of weight loss surgery is right for you and take all the details that you need.
- Does surgery have any side effects
- Will pain be still there after the surgery
- What are risk factors to be considered before and after the surgery
- How long the whole treatment will take
- Are there any eating habits or lifestyle changes to be made
- What are the precautions that need to be taken for better results
- How to keep the results for a longer time
5) Where can I find the Best Bariatric Surgeons in India?
India is a hub of best surgeons and hospitals and has developed a lot in surgeries and new technologies. Forerunner healthcare is the medical service provider in India who are the networks of top surgeons for weight-loss surgeries that you are looking for. Their site consists of a free consultation form that connects you to the expert team of forerunners. Some of the major cities that forerunner is connected that offer quality weight-loss surgeries are Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, etc.
6) How Many Days Do I Have To Stay In India For My Weight Loss Surgery?
Usually, you will have to stay in hospital, depending on the type of surgery you are going through. Medications will be instructed, and the time of recovery will depend on the minimal invasions that will recovery with time. Generally, in lap band surgery there is 1 day hospital stay, in Gastric bypass and Gastric sleeve 3 to 4 days of stay which is necessary to track the after results of surgery.
7) Can I Refer To The Reviews Of Old Patients On Forerunner Healthcare Website?
As we understand your confusion and worries, going through the Forerunner healthcare website testimonials can help you get a rough idea about the quality of services and treatment they will be giving. And you can refer to our patient story for weight loss surgery.
Read the journey of Weight Loss Surgery in India
8) What Weight Loss Treatments Are Provided By The Top Surgeons In India?
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass: Roux-en-Y Gastric bypass surgery is considered to be the weight loss surgery. In this condition surgeons create a small pouch at the top side of stomach where stomach receives food limiting the amount that patient can eat and drink at one time. The Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, bypasses a portion of the small intestine, where fewer calories and nutrients are absorbed.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy: In sleeve gastrectomy, the part of the stomach is separated or removed (around 80% of the stomach) from the body, forming the remaining section to be a tube-like structure. This makes the smaller stomach to hold smaller portion of food that reduces the less appetite-regulating hormone that lessens your desire to eat.
- Adjustable Gastric Banding :It is a type of restrictive weight loss surgery, involves the inflatated band placed around the upper portion of the stomach creating a small pouch above the band.
9) What Factors Should I Consider For Selecting The Best Weight Loss Doctor In India?
You should consider the following factors while selecting the best surgeon in India
- Weight loss surgeon should be an expert with extensive training in both surgical and non-surgical treatments.
- He must have completed total or formal education for weight loss surgery
- Board-certified surgeons must maintain their certification with continuous, life-long learning and demonstrating their expertise on a regular basis via an oral or written examination.
10) Why Should I Select My Doctors/ Hospitals Forerunner Healthcare Website?
Forerunner healthcare has partnered with medical centers, we are the network which connects you with top surgeons and hospitals in India. We provide you with.
- Fully Equipped Hospitals with Technologies and safety
- Have 24*7 Nursing Care
- Zero Waiting Time for Surgery
- Hospitals with Emergency Care Facilities
- Trained and Experienced staff
- Modernized medical infrastructure
- Highly affordable treatment costs
- Quick medical visa facilities
- Safe and comfortable accommodation
- The world’s highest standards of clinical care and surgery
WE PROVIDE YOU THE BEST DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES FOR YOUR SAFER AND AFFORDABLE SURGERY IN INDIA, OUR EXPERTS WILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY