Urological conditions can be very pressing and can bring along a certain amount of urgency. It is crucial that these conditions are given immediate medical attention to avoid further deterioration of the situation. Unlike the developed countries, the underprivileged countries like Uganda do not have ample amount of resources to get these diseases cured on time because of the critical shortages. So, the Uganda patients have a huge opportunity to receive the apt treatment and procedures from Dr. Ashish Sabharwal, the top Urologist in India, who will be visiting Uganda in June 2018.
Dr. Ashish Sabharwal – Expert Urologist in India
India is undeniably blessed with some of the finest doctors and surgeons recognized all over the world – be it any medical speciality. When it comes to Urology, one of the most renowned names is Dr. Ashish Sabharwal, a Urology Surgeon in India, who excels in this field. He is highly qualified and proficient to handle the most complex Urological conditions. He even has an advanced certificate to practice Urology at Florida. He has been catering wholeheartedly to several patients coming from many countries.
Speciality of Dr Ashish Sabharwal
Dr. Sabharwal is particularly considered to have a huge amount of authority in Prostate and Kidney diseases. He has worked with outstanding hospitals like Fortis, Apollo Spectra, Indraprastha Apollo and many others. His vast amount of knowledge and a career spanning over 15 years of experience has helped numerous patients to recover from the most complex kinds of Prostate and Kidney Diseases. A major amount of credit is given to him for majorly boosting the Prostate Cancer Treatment Success rate in India. He has extensive experience in procedures like:
- Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumour
- Prostate Resection Surgery
- Laser Prostatectomy
- Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Radical Prostatectomy
People of Uganda Please send Enquiry to book immediate appointment For Prostate Cancer Treatment with Dr. Ashish Sabharwal Best Urologist in India : Enquiry Now
Burden of Prostate Disease in Uganda
Most of nations belonging to the African continent are highly underprivileged and have several loopholes in most of the sectors. But in the matter of healthcare, specifically Uganda is one of the most poorly developed countries. There is severe amount of insufficiencies in the number of healthcare specialists, properly maintained healthcare centers, latest medicines and diagnostic equipment and many such hindrances.
Thus, with so many obstacles, when the population of a country is suffering from grave kind of medical conditions, it is extremely burdening. The Uganda people are really weighed down due to the Prostate problems affecting the people there. Due to unavailability of appropriate resources, there is major amount of under-reporting, which leads to worsening of these problems. Further,
How people of Uganda get benefits by booking appointment with Forerunners Healthcare?
Uganda is a part of the African continent, and this city is lagging behind many other cities in the matter of healthcare specifically. This is a major hindrance for the population of Uganda because they have to suffer a lot due to the shortages harming the healthcare system of Uganda. Therefore, these patients have to resort to find treatment options in India. While in India, these patients can be assisted in the best way by Forerunners Healthcare Consultants, a leading healthcare tourism service provider, which offers services like:
- Assured treatment by the best healthcare professionals; especially by Dr. Ashish Sabharwal, a Urology Surgeon in India
- Treatment planned at the top hospitals, which have particularly taken Prostate Cancer Treatment success rate in India to a different level
- Complete support in the matter of medical visa, accommodation and hospital formalities, etc.
- Extremely sensibly priced Urology treatment assured with us
- We schedule the appointment at the earliest possible time
- In order to avoid any communication issues with the specialists, we also offer language translation services
- The Uganda patients need not worry about the coordination, we handle everything
- We keep the patients’ families updated about the treatment’s progress
- We also have facilities to plan a pre-treatment or post-treatment vacation to some of the most beautiful locations of India