Dr. Anil Ghanshyam Bhatia
Qualification: MBBS, MS (Ortho)
Consultant at: Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
Experience: 29 Years
- Foot Injury Treatment
- Ankle-Brachial Index
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for Compression Fracture
- ACL Reconstruction
- Hand & Reconstruction Surgery
- Reconstruction and Rehabilitation
- MBBS - University Of Bombay, 1987
- MS - Orthopaedics - University Of Bombay, 1990
- Maharashtra Medical Council
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Club Narakas Europe
- President of Brachial Plexus Surgery Group of India
- 58021 Maharashtra Medical Council, 1987
- Dr. Bhatia is the only Indian in “Club Narakas”- International club of Brachial Plexus surgeons.
- Organizing Secretary of the 2nd Biennial Meeting of the Brachial Plexus Surgery Group of India, February 9-10, 2007, Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai.
- Secretary- Brachial Plexus Surgery Group Of India from February 2007.
Dr. Anil Bhatia has published more than 20 articles in internationally acclaimed Hand and Microsurgery journals.
- Author of chapter on a tendon transfer technique in "Current Techniques in Hand Surgery
- Author of 2 chapters in Monography of French Hand Society on "Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Author of Pedicled Flaps for Coverage of the Limbs (Arihant Book House 1997) and Manual of Upper Limb Surgery"(Arihant Book House, 2000)
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537