- This policy covers how FORERUNNERS treats personal information that FORERUNNERS collects and receives, including information related to your past use of FORERUNNERS products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that FORERUNNERS does not own or control, or to people that FORERUNNERS does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- FORERUNNERS collects personal information when you register with FORERUNNERS when you use FORERUNNERS products or services, when you visit FORERUNNERS pages. FORERUNNERS may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with FORERUNNERS and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- FORERUNNERS collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- FORERUNNERS uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
FORERUNNERS does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with FORERUNNERS under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help FORERUNNERS communicate with you about offers from FORERUNNERS and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- FORERUNNERS may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your FORERUNNERS account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.