Dr. Ashok Rijhwani
Qualification: MBBS, MS, MCH, FRCS, DNB -Paediatric Surgery
Consultant at: Aster Medicity, Kerala
Experience: 27 Years
Dr. Ashok Rijhwani completed his MBBS at Christian Medical College, Vellore in the year 1987. He then went on to complete MS in General Surgery and subsequently MCh in Pediatric Surgery from the same institution. He is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) of Edinburgh in General Surgery and a Diplomate of the National Board (DNB) in Pediatric Surgery. He has worked at the Department of Paediatric Surgery, Sheffield Children’s Hospital, Sheffield, U.K. and Department of Paediatric Surgery, King’s College Hospital, London, U.K. He has been in charge of Pediatric Surgery at the CSIH since November 1994. He is also the Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Pediatric Surgery at the M.S.Ramaiah Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore apart from being in charge of Pediatric Surgery at Mallige Medical Center and Seventh Day Adventist Hospital at Bangalore Dr. Rijhwani has extensive experience in Pediatric and Neonatal Surgery and has performed hundreds of surgeries in children and neonates. He also performs laparoscopic surgeries. Bronchoscopic Foreign–Body removal is another area in which he has extensive experience. Dr. Rijhwani is also involved in teaching undergraduates, postgraduates and interns, which includes bedside teaching, lectures and supervision of minor and major surgical procedures by Post-graduate trainees in General Surgery.
- Pediatric Surgeon
- Child Care
- Treatment of Lactation problems
- Management of Restless Child Disorder
- Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
- Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Additional Information :
- “Paediatric Minimally Invasive Surgery” at Chennai in January, 2000 conducted by the Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons and the Department of Paediatric surgery, University of Jena, Germany.
- “Advanced Paediatric Life Support” at Sheffield, U.K. in November, 2001 conducted by the advanced life support group.
- “Basic Research Methods” in November, 2002 at King’s College Hospital, London, U.K.
- “Clinical Effectiveness and Audit methods” in November, 2002 at King’s College Hospital, London, U.K.
- “Teaching the teachers” in January, 2003 at King’s College Hospital, London, U.K.
- He has attended many national and international conferences and has given lectures at various conferences at the national, state and district levels.
- He has conducted researches at CMC Hospital Vellore and the Kings College Hospital at United Kingdom.
- He has published numerous papers in national and international journals.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537