Dr. Atul Goel
Qualification: MBBS, MCh (Neurosurgery)
Consultant at: Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
Experience: 28 Years
Dr. Atul Goel is professor and head of the Department of Neurosurgery at King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth G. S. Medical College, as well as chief neurosurgeon at TATA Memorial Hospital and Cancer Research Institute in Parel, Mumbai, India. In addition to being a member of the Journal of Neurosurgery editorial board, he is a member of the international advisory board of Neurologia Medico-Chirurgica and the editorial boards of Surgical Neurology, the Journal of Clinical Neurosciences, Spinal Surgery (Japan), and the Korean Neurosurgery Journal; and is editor of both the Journal of Postgraduate Medicine and Neurology India. A nationally (India) lauded teacher of medicine, Dr. Goel is the vice president of the Asian Society of Neurosurgery and a past president of the Skull Base Society of India. He serves on two committees of the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies. He has published 280 articles in peer-reviewed journals and coauthored the book, Neurosurgery of Complex Tumors and Vascular Lesions.
- Treatment of Neurological Problems
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
- Treatment of Paralysis
- Laser Treatment
Awards and Recognitions:
- International Traveling Scholarship, AANS, Denver. 2011
- Appreciation award: Association of Medical Consultants. 2006
- The Best Doctor award: Indian Medical Association, Mumbai branch. 2006
- Award of Honor by Mayor of Mumbai for dedicated services. 2005
- Eminent medical teacher, Dr. B C Roy National award 2003 at the hands of the President of India. 2005
- Member, International Advisory Board, Neurologia Medico-Chirurgica.
- Member, Editorial board, Surgical Neurology International.
- Member, Editorial board, Journal of Neurosurgery (Spine).
- Member, Editorial board. Spinal Surgery (Japan journal).
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537