Dr. Dhananjay K. Jhamb
Qualification: MD - Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Consultant at: Cardiologist at Paras Hospital, Delhi
Experience: 30 Years
Dr. Jhamb is associated with Paras Hospitals, Gurugram as Director and HOD- Cardiology. He has extensive expertise in clinical and interventional cardiology and comes with a vast experience of 30 years. He has special expertise in handling critical cardiac cases and a cumulative experience of performing more than 25,000 independent PTCAs, 5,000 Peripheral Angioplasties and about 50,000 Coronary Angiographies and about 3,000 Pacemaker Implants with Cardiac Resynchronization Treatment (CRT).
- Rockland Hospitals –Manesar, Gurgaon; Qutub, Delhi , Executive Director Cardiology & CathLab
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon Director Cardiology and Cardiac Cath.
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi, Consultant Cardiologist
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Education and Fellowship
- D.M. (Cardiology)-All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi.
- M.D. (Medicine) -LHMC; Delhi University.
- MBBS -MAMC; Delhi University.
- Cardiac Ablation
- Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting
- Coronary Angiogram
- Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement
- CT Angiogram
- Combo device, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD), Biventricular Device Implantation.
- Acute Aortic Dissection
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Heart Conditions
- ASD / VSD Device Closure
- Hypertension Treatment
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537