Dr. G. P. Ratnaparkhi
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Card)
Consultant at: Cardiologist, Gurukrupa Heart Centre, Mumbai
Experience: 19+ Years
- Interventional Consultant Cardiologist
- Fellowship in Cardiology, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Fellowship in Cardiology from European Society of Cardiology (FESC). Europe
- “Jogeshwari Bhushan” - Jivan Gaurav Puraskar for great contribution in the field of Cardiology in Jogeshwari-Goregaon constituency.
- Past President and Present Trustee, Andheri Medical Association.
- Managing Committee Member, IMA (West Zone), Mumbai. ISO 9001-2000 Certified Clinic.
Dr. Ratnaparkhi is an accomplished Interventional Cardiologist with 19 years of professional experience. He is one of the leading health care professionals from Mumbai city with a large number of interventions to his credit.
Dr. Ratnaparkhi has completed MD (Medicine) and DM (Cardiology) from reputed medical institutions. From the outset of his career till date, he has performed over 12,000 procedures that include Angiographies, Angioplasties, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasties, Pace maker and Peripheral Implantations. Besides this, Dr. Ratnaparkhi imparts medical education to GP's and Physicians through lectures and other teaching activities. He also shares his knowledge about Heart Disease and its preventional aspect by way of articles furnished in newspapers and magazines. He is the editor for the magazine "Daivaidnya Shree".
Dr. Ratnaprakhi advocates cardiac disease awareness through organized medical camps and health shows featuring him on television.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Dr. G P Ratnaparkhi Lilavati Hospital India,Dr. G P Ratnaparkhi Delhi,G P Ratnaparkhi Cardiologist Delhi,G P Ratnaparkhi Cardiologist India,Cardiologist India,Cardiologist Delhi,Cardiologist G P Ratnaparkhi,Delhi Lilavati Hospital Cardiologist G P Ratnaparkhi