Dr. P. S. Ramani
Qualification: MBBS, MS, MSc Neurosurgery
Consultant at: Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai
Experience: 48 Years
- Spinal Surgery
- Treatment of Neurological Problems
- Joint Dislocation Treatment
- Laser Treatment
- Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
- Treatment of Paralysis
- Member Indian Medical Association
- Life Member: Indian Neurological Society
- Life Member: Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- Life Member: Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Life Member & Founder President: Association of Neuro Spinal Surgeon of India.
- Member Association of Surgeons of India
- Life Member: Association of Spinal Surgeons of India
- Life Member & President Neurotrauma Socity of India
- Overseas Member: British Neurological Society
- Executive Committee Member : World Federation of Neurotrauma Society
- Executive Committee Member : World Federation of Spine Society
- Works as expert in Mumbai University Hospital affiliation committee
- Co-ordinator of Neurosurgery: Lilavati Hospital
- Advisor: Young Neuro surgeons forum – Japan
- Neurospinal Surgeon: To H.E. Dr. P.C. Alexandar Governor of Maharashtra
- Neuro-spinal surgery 4 years at University of Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
- Micro-neuro-surgery at University of Vermont, USA.
- Brief courses in neurosurgery at The University of Lund - Malmo, Sweden
- Brief courses in neurosurgery at The University of Pennsylvenia - USA
- Longer course in Neuro-Spinal-surgery at The Temple University, Philadelphia, USA.
- Brief courses in neurosurgery at The University of Pittsburg, USA.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537