Dr. Puneet Kumar Verma
Qualification: MD, DNB, DM, FCSI, FSCAI, FACC
Consultant at: Cardiologist at Delhi
Experience: 20 Years
Dr. Puneet K Verma is a well-known Interventional Cardiologist from Mohali, Punjab with more than a decade's experience. He is currently holding a designation of Executive Director cum Senior Consultant at ACE Heart & Vascular Institute, Mohali apart from heading its Interventional Cardiology division.
Dr. Verma has successfully performed 8000 coronary, peripheral and aortic angiograms, 2900 percutaneous transluminal balloon angioplasties, stenting and atherectomies (both Rotational and Directional) of coronary and peripheral arteries, 825 percutaneous balloon valvotomies (mitral, aortic and pulmonary) and 475 pediatric diagnostic and therapeutic procedures which include device closure of ASD, VSD & PDA (nonsurgical closure of holes in the heart).
He initiated the Interventional Cardiology program at Escorts Heart Institute, Amritsar in 2003 and headed the Division of Interventional Cardiology for nearly five years, performing a plethora of complex catheter-based vascular procedures and device implantations.
Dr. Verma received training in cardiac electrophysiology (study of disorders of electrical system of the heart) during his fellowship at the world famous G.B. Pant Hospital in New Delhi (1994-98) and Lahey Hitchcock Medical Center, Burlington, Massachussets, USA (2000). This exposure helped him to treat more than 500 patients suffering from various disorders with special pacemakers that treat both..
- A Cardiac evoked response algorithm providing automatic threshold tracking for continuous capture verification, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
- Participated in the conduct of Multi-centre International Registries: RIVERA (Enoxaparin in PCI, 2005), GRACE (Enoxaparin in ACS, 2006).
- CLIMATE-ASIA PACIFIC Study (Clinical Management of Patients with Atherothrombotic disease or Events in 2008 acute setting).
- Gambhir DS, Verma PK, Agarwala R, Kaul UA, Arora R. Transvenous right ventricular pacing through coronary sinus in the absence of right superior vena cava. Indian Heart Journal, 1996;48(4):401-402.
- Tyagi S, Gambhir DS, Kaul UA, Verma P, Arora R. A decade of subclavian angioplasty: aortoarteritis versus atherosclerosis. Indian Heart Journal, 1996;48(6):667-671.
- Arora R, Verma PK, Trehan V, Passey R, Nigam M, Kalra GS. Transcatheter coil occlusion of persistent ductus arteriosus using detachable steel coils: short term results. Indian Heart Journal, 1997;49(1):60-64.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Dr. Puneet Kumar Verma Escort Heart Institute India,Dr. Puneet Kumar Verma Delhi,Puneet Kumar Verma Cardiologist Delhi,Puneet Kumar Verma Cardiologist India,Cardiologist India,Cardiologist Delhi,Cardiologist Puneet Kumar Verma,Delhi Escort Heart Institute Cardiologist Puneet Kumar Verma