Dr. Shailender Singh
Qualification: MBBS, DM - Cardiology
Consultant at: Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist
Experience: 34 Years
Dr. Shailender Singh is a Interventional Cardiologist and Cardiologist in Panjagutta, Hyderabad and has an experience of 41 years in these fields. Dr. Shailender Singh practices at Heart Clinic in Panjagutta, Hyderabad and Sunshine Hospitals in Secunderabad, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Kakatiya Medical College, Wrangal in 1980 and DM - Cardiology from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum in 1987.
He is a member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI) and American College of Cardiology. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Pulmonary Function Test (PFT),Valvuloplasty,Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds),Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring and Carotid Artery Disease etc.
- Coronary Angioplasty with Stenting
- Peripheral Angioplasty & Stenting
- Carotid Angiogram & Stenting
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Balloon Pulmonary / Aortic Valvuloplasty
- Device closure of Heart defects
- Percutaneous filters
Papers, Publications & Awards
- Several publications in national and International Journals including Papers in NEJM on Balloon Mitral Valvotomy.
- Lectured in Pittsburgh University-Hospital.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537