Dr. Sudeshna Ray
Qualification: MBBS, MD
Consultant at: Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
Experience: 24 Years
Dr Ray has been associated with various social and professional activities which are driven by social responsibilities. She takes lectures on puberty, needs of adolescent gynecology for the students of appropriate age group and also for parents given the growing need of awareness in the present day circumstances. She has also been part of the campaign on needs of contraception amongst the sex workers in Mumbai. She has also participated in the Church-run charitable clinic for the economically needy population.
She conducts workshops for various corporates for working women of different age groups depending on their needs and advises them on the increasing gynecological challenges.
- Delivery Procedure
- Women's Health
- Caesarean Section Procedure
- Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
- Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
- MD - Gynaecologist & Obstetrician - Calcutta Medical College, Calcutta - 2001
- MBBS - CNMC - Calcutta University - 1996
- Diploma - Gynecological Endoscopy - BEAMS, Mumbai
Awards and Recognitions:
- MRCOG (LONDON) - Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynecologists, LONDON - 2007
- Member - Obstetrics and Gynecological Society, Mumbai.
- Member - Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, London.
- Member - Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
Trainings and Certifications:
- Certification in Robotic surgery in Gynecology - ORSI, OLV, Belgium - 2015
- Fellowship in Gyn Endoscopy - BEAMS, Mumbai - 2002
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537