Dr. Sudhir Vaishnav
Qualification: M.D., D.M.
Consultant at: Cardiologist Asian Heart Institute
Experience: 33+ Years
- M.D., D.M. from K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai. He was ranked first in Mumbai University for the D.M. exam.
- Then he proceeded to London, where he obtained his higher research degree M. Phil from London University.
- He also trained in Interventional Cardiology at the famous London Chest Hospital for the period of four years.
Past Appointments :
- On his return, he joined as an Honorary Consultant to Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai, India and was invited to join Bombay Hospital, where he played an instrumental role in setting up the Interventional programmes.
Past Academic Appointments :
- He has conducted stent training workshops for training cardiologist in USA, China, France and a number of centers in India.
Professional Experience :
- He has a large experience of doing angiograms from the radial route and has been involved in more than 5000 angiographies to date.
- He has a vast experience in doing Carotid and Renal angioplasties. He also has successfully treated heart failure patients with Cardiac Recovery System and also has pioneered coil embolization of septal artery for Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy.
- Dr Vaishnav has received the Sahyog award for Excellence in Medicine in 1997.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Dr. Sudhir Vaishnav Asian Heart Institute India,Dr. Sudhir Vaishnav Mumbai,Sudhir Vaishnav Cardiologist Mumbai,Sudhir Vaishnav Cardiologist India,Cardiologist India,Cardiologist Mumbai,Cardiologist Sudhir Vaishnav, Mumbai Asian Heart Institute Cardiologist Sudhir Vaishnav