1) What is Hysterectomy?
Hysterectomy is one of the most common surgery which has been performed in women as Uterus is one of the reproductive organs in females because of which they menstruate. It is also known as womb as it contains a child bearing capacity when women conceive. So, the near total surgical removal of uterus due to any diseased condition is known as hysterectomy.
2) Why you may require Hysterectomy?
When you may be diagnosed with the conditions like-
- Carcinoma of uterus, ovaries, and cervix.
- When you have a benign tumour of uterus known as a uterine fibroid.
- When your uterus might be prolapsed from its position
- Endometriosis i.e. a condition when your endometrial tissue is grown outside the uterus or any other organ.
- Adenomyosis i.e. the endometrial tissue is grown on the walls of uterus.
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases i.e. severe infection in reproductive organs.
The hysterectomy surgery is required for the above noncancerous reasons. The surgery is considered when all the other treatment methods have been approached without success.
3) Top 10 Hysterectomy Surgeons in India?
Here is a list of renowned doctors that can help you out with your problems, the doctors mentioned below are exceptionally talented and has been great success in the path of serving people. So, we present you list of top 10 hysterectomy surgeons in India, to reduce your time for surfing around web.
Dr. Dinesh Kansal
GET BEST ADVICE FROM OUT TOP HYSTERECTOMY SURGEONS IN INDIA. YOU CAN EVEN GET THE FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE BY SENDING YOUR REPORTS ON EMAIL ID –
OR YOU CAN CONTACT US ON PHONE NUMBER – +91-9371136499
4) What signs and symptoms shall I notice?
You may notice heavy and irregular menstrual bleeding, severe abdominal pain, pain during sexual intercourse, vaginal bleeding after sexual intercourse.
5) What routine investigations are performed to diagnose these diseases?
Abdominal or trans vaginal ultra sound, computed tomography of pelvis, CA 125 to rule out carcinoma.
6) How is hysterectomy performed?
Your surgeon will decide whether you will require a partial hysterectomy or a total hysterectomy as per your diseased condition. It may be performed through abdominal incision, through vaginal approach (where it is separated from nearby organs and tissue and it is removed) or by robotics assisted laparoscopy method (small incisions are taken on an abdominal wall and through small scope nearby organs are also visualised and surgery is performed.
7) What questions should I ask my surgeon?
Depending on your symptoms and conditions your surgeon will decide hysterectomy. But before making any decision find out about the procedure by asking the relevant questions to your doctor, so that you can be mentally prepared for the surgery.
- Which type of hysterectomy I am going to receive?
- How will I benefit from the type of surgery?
- What are the safety precautions I have to follow?
- Is their any alternative other than surgery?
- Will the surgery cause menopause?
- What if the cancer has spread to other parts of my body? Will I need additional surgery for it?
- Which organ do you plan to remove?
- What method of technique will be used on me?
8) How should I prepare for hysterectomy?
Surgery can make you to think a lot but if right information is provided then taking decision can be easy. First of all, before the surgery if you are overweight, then lose weight, being overweight can increase the time of surgery and blood loss. If you smoke or drink, stop it as much possible. People smoking and drinking may have problems breathing during surgery. Talk to your doctor about your medical history and if you are allergic to any medicine. Most important, talk to your doctor if you have any query.
9) How will be the recovery?
After hysterectomy surgery, when planning the recovery, you can
- Do some moderate exercise
- If you have significant pain, take the medications to relieve your pain.
- Take proper care of your incision.
- Rest as much as possible
- Eat health food
- Engage with people and friends, and specially talk with them to get the emotional support.
10) How is Forerunner Healthcare can help me?
Forerunner Healthcare is a number one ranked medical tourism provider in India and is a network of top medical hospitals and the best surgeon around India, we provide you with-
- The world’s highest standards of clinical care and surgery
- Quick medical visa facilities
- Safe and comfortable accommodation
- Modernized medical infrastructure
- Trained and Experienced staff
- Fully Equipped Hospitals with Technologies and safety
- 24*7 Nursing Care
- Zero Waiting Time for Surgery
- Highly affordable treatment cost
GET THE BEST OF MEDICAL CARE WITH OUR DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES FOR HYSTERECTOMY SURGERY IN INDIA