General Surgery and Endoscopy
Laparoscopy is a procedure where a thin, lighted tube is inserted in your abdomen through a tiny incision. The Surgeon can look through the laparoscope into your abdominal and pelvic cavity and can see whether the Uterus, tubes and ovaries have any pathology.
To the end of the laparoscope is attached a video camera ,which allows us to view and record the image and thus the terminology Video Laparoscopy.If incase any pathology is found during diagnostic Laparoscopy, the Doctors prefer to do operative Laproscopy and corrective action at the same sitting so that the patient does not have to undergo another surgical procedure.
SOME OF THE COMMON GENERAL SURGERIES AND ENDOSCOPIC PROCEDURES
- Laparoscopic/ Open Cholecystectomy for gall bladder stones.
- Common bile duct (CBD) surgery for common bile duct stones.
- Open and Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair
- Incisional / Umbilical hernia mesh repair.
- Hiatus hernia surgery (open and laparoscopic fundoplication)
- Lateral pancreaticojejunostomy for Chronic pancreatitis.
- Head coring surgery for chronic pancreatitis.
- Cystogastrostomy/ cystojejunostomy for pseudocysts.
- Surgery for haemorroids(piles)/ fissure/fistula/abscess.
- Surgery for Appendix- open and laparoscopic.
Diagnostic endoscopies for :
- Acid peptic disease
- Colon cancer.
We provide information on gastrointestinal surgery india, endoscopy surgery india, cost appendectomy, cost cholecystectomy - mumbai, delhi, cost of surgery in India, laparoscopic surgery, nissen fundoplication surgery - chennai, kolkata, hysterectomy, appendectomy - hyderabad ,bangalore, prostatectomy hospital in india, laparoscopic nephrectomy hospital, rectal surgery, myomectomy, laparoscopic right or left colectomy surgeon, laparoscopic adrenalectomy surgeon in India, prostate surgeon in India, hernia operations in India.