Dr. Vijay Surase
MBBS, MD (Med), DM (Card), DNB (Card) FCCP
- Trained in all forms of Coronary interventions, peripheral interventions and pacemakers.
- Currently a Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Jupiter Hospital.
- Appointed as Honorary Consultant Cardiologist to The Governor of Maharashtra, Mantralaya and Maharashtra Police.
- Actively involved in more than 10,000 cardiac catherisation laboratory procedures during last 10 years.
- Clinical and Interventional Cardiologist at Jupiter Hospital.
- Works relentlessly to bring health awareness to people from economically backward classes, especially farmers and adivasis.
- Has voluntarily conducted more than 144 free medical check-up camps across India.
- Has conducted a record 36 angiographies of the heart in a single day at a camp.
- Has many records for treating most rare, risky and unique cardiac cases.
- Lecturer and teacher in Medicine at MGMs Medical College and Hospital, Aurangabad.
- Cardiology registrar at Bombay Hospital for almost 4 years.
- Consultant at Asian Heart Institute for almost 5 years.
- Consultant at Jupiter Hospital since its inception till date - almost 4 years.
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of Thane's prestigious Anmol Ratna Award
- Appointed as a member of the American Biographical Institute's distinguished 'Research Board of Advisors'.