Undergoing a Hysterectomy Surgery is surely a drastic step for a woman because in this surgery, the entire Uterus or part of it is removed. This is a very critical surgery and a woman may be recommended this, if she is detected with conditions like Uterine Fibroids, Uterine Prolapse, pelvic inflammatory disorder, severe vaginal bleeding, Cancer, Endometriosis, Hyperplasia, chronic pelvic pain, etc.
But the most usual reason for which Hysterectomy becomes essential is for removing Fibroid tumours that are non-cancerous growth in the Uterus.
The various types of Hysterectomy that are possible are:
- Radical Hysterectomy: The Cervix, Uterus, and Ovaries are removed
- Total Hysterectomy: Cervix and Uterus are removed
- Subtotal or Partial Hysterectomy: Upper portion of the Uterus is removed, but the Cervix and Ovaries are intact
- Laparoscopic-assisted Hysterectomy: It is done using Laparoscopic instruments that are inserted via small incisions in the abdomen
- Vaginal Hysterectomy: Performed by making an incision made in the vagina via which the Uterus is taken out
- Abdominal Hysterectomy: Performed via an incision in the abdomen, either vertical from the pubic bone up to the belly button, or horizontally along the bikini line
- Robotic-Assisted Hysterectomy: With the help of robotic guidance, the surgeons get more accuracy and a highly enhanced view of nearby organs. The two types are:
- Laparoscopic-assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy –a part of this approach is the intra-abdominal, which is done using a Laparoscope; whereas, the other part, includes a vaginal cut and excision of cervical tissues and this is performed trans-vaginally
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy – Done using a Laparoscope; the particular organ is removed via the vagina.
Best Hospitals and Surgeons for Hysterectomy Surgery in India
Hysterectomy being a very specialized surgery requires very sophisticated equipment for best surgical results. India hospitals like Fortis, Apollo, Manipal Hospitals, Lilavati Hospital and such crème hospitals are some of the most recognized names, which are very ably handling a huge inflow of international patients. These hospitals are the apt blend of right infrastructure and right expertise, which is why the patients enjoy utmost treatment benefits here.
Not only this, the success rate of Hysterectomy Surgery in India is highly appreciated, and the credit goes to the numerous surgeons associated with this surgery. These surgeons are totally aware that this surgery is dealing with very sensitive organs and hence, they are meticulous not only during the evaluation process but during the surgery as well during the recovery period too.
Low Cost Hysterectomy Surgery in India
Not being able to avail any treatment or surgery because of the high expenses adds to worries of the already suffering patients. However, when choosing to have Hysterectomy Surgery in India, then cost is something that the patients do not have to worry about at all. So, Total Hysterectomy in India costs $3,300, while $20,000 in USA and $16,000 in UK. Even the modern surgical approaches such as Laparoscopic Hysterectomy is priced very low at $2,800, whereas it costs $15,000 in USA and $12,000 in UK. Likewise, the other approaches like Radical, Vaginal Hysterectomy and others too are very reasonably priced. Thus, the availability of low cost Hysterectomy Surgery India has helped several patients in getting long term relief.
Forerunners Healthcare Consultants assists you with everything
For patients wanting to get Hysterectomy Surgery in India, Forerunners Healthcare Consultants has the perfectly planned packages, which are not at all expensive. You get:
- Guidance to choose from the best of hospitals and leading Hysterectomy experts in India
- Assistance related to medical visa, stay and travel, airport pick up and drop for patients as well as their travel companion
- Language translation facility
- Surgery planned at the best hospitals offering Hysterectomy Surgery in India
- Free second consultation
- Very low cost Hysterectomy Surgery India
- Ethical approach
- Entire coordination handled by our staff
- No compromise in the quality of services
- Follow ups done to ensure a smooth recovery
- Plans for a vacation to any of the beautiful tourist attractions in India