The surgery for removal of gallbladder is known as a cholecystectomy. A less invasive approach to expel the gallbladder is called laparoscopic cholecystectomy. This surgery uses a laparoscope (an instrument used to see the inside of your body) to remove the gallbladder. It is performed through a few little incisions as opposed to through one large cut, usually 4 cuts, every one inch or less long.
What happens during laparoscopic cholecystectomy in India?
The operation is performed under a general anesthetic and usually takes about an hour. Your surgeon will make several small cuts on your abdomen. They will embed surgical instruments, alongside a telescope, inside your abdomen and perform the operation. Your surgeon will free up your cystic duct and artery. They will separate your gallbladder from your liver and remove it.
What are the advantages of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in India?
- Instead to a five to seven inch incision, the operation requires just four little openings in the abdomen.
- Patients usually have minimal post-operative pain.
- Patients usually experience faster recovery than open gallbladder surgery patients.
- Most patients go home the same day of the surgery and enjoy a quicker return to normal activities.
How Well does laparoscopic cholecystectomy works in India
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is safe and effective. Surgery disposes of gallstones situated in the gallbladder. It doesn’t expel stones in the common bile duct. Gallstones can form in the common bile duct years after the gallbladder is removed, although this is rare.
Dr. Ramdip Ray understands at times you need more than just a digestion tablet
Dr. Ramdip Ray, a highly experienced surgical gastroenterologist in Gurgaon. He specializes in complex liver pancreatic, intestinal & GI cancer surgeries. He is sure to help you overcome your digestive and gastrointestinal problem. He has a phenomenal proficiency in performing advanced laparoscopic surgeries and has performed a large number of complex laparoscopic procedures including colectomy for colonic cancer and other esophagogastric surgeries. He is treats all types of gastrological diseases.
Dr. Ramdip Ray is a super- specialist liver & gastrointestinal surgeon in India
Dr. Ramdip Ray is one of the renowned gastroenterologists in the India as well as in the world. He is joint director- liver transplant & senior consultant- GI Surgery at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. Dr. Ramdip Ray is an eminent medical gastroenterologist and he has multiple national and international publications in journals with high impact factor. Dr. Ramdip Ray is regarded as one of the best & top liver transplant surgeon in India. Dr. Ramdip Ray provides consultation, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for patients with gastrointestinal, liver diseases, disorders of the stomach, duodenum and colon. Dr. Ramdip Ray specializes in performing high end procedures based on international standards.
Forerunners healthcare consultants will help you plan your treatment in India
Forerunners healthcare consultant works for quality and genuine medical solution that exceeds the expectation of our esteemed patients. We work on building a strong connection between patients and world class hospitals and doctors. Your Trust is our Strength.
- Share your medical reports, tell us your complications. Let us understand your case.
- Once we have your reports, we get expert medical opinion & cost estimate for your treatment in India
- We work with you to help you choose the best hospital & specialists within your affordability
- We provide you the Visa Invitation Letter & help you get the Medical Visa smoothly & quickly
- We arrange your airport pick-up, help you with affordable but good quality guest house or hotel and also introduce to hospital team for treatment to start
- Once you are through with treatment & recovered, we help with sightseeing in India and planning your return trip.
We have highly trained professionals on board to provide you with the best medical assistance possible. Get in touch for more details contact: +91-9371136499 OR send your query at :
Related Post :