SOME OF THE COMMON ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERIES DONE ARE
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
Joint Replacement Surgery is a surgical procedure in which the damaged or worn parts of the joint are replaced with new artificial parts. Lately, Joint Replacement Surgery has become a commonplace procedure and is one of the most successful elective surgeries done today. The surgery replaces severely damaged cartilage tissue with a prosthesis made of metal and plastic that duplicates the function of the joint. The commonest joints that need replacement are the knee and hip.
- Shoulder Replacement
- DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Swellings like Ganglions,giant cell tumors of tendon sheath
- Tendon repairs
- Tendon grafts
- Tendon transfers (for paralysis, post traumatic loss of function)
- Nerve Grafts
- Neuroma excision
- Nerve tumors (e.g. schwanomma, neurofibromas)
- Fracture treatment
- Scaphoid fractures
- Wrist sprains and dislocations
- Rheumatoid hands
- Post burns deformity correction
- Post traumatic deformity correction
- Bone lengthening
- Congenital deformity correction
- Microvascular flaps
- Microvascular muscle transfers
CLICK HERE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SURGEON
Ms. Fatema (Orthopedic surgery India)
Please see the video of Ms. Fatema, she visited India for her Mother's Knee Replacement Surgery from Nigeria performed successfully with forerunners health consultants.
Daily activities are performed on the basis of healthy body. Disorders like Arthritiscauses pain in regular routine of walking, sitting and any other movements as a result of trauma of joints, accidents or age factor. Orthopedic surgery in India offers expert diagnosis and state-of-the-art treatment for any injury or disease of the bones and joints, from simple fractures to complex disorders like Osteoarthritis. Indian surgeons perform thousands of hip, knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow, wrist and finger joint replacements per year for severe osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, trauma and other conditions. Orthopedic hospitals in India have pioneered innovative techniques and technologies that are now used worldwide for a range of orthopedic problems.
- Will someone guide me on the duration and cost of treatments for my Orthopedic Surgery in India?
- Duration and cost of Orthopedic Surgery in India may depend upon several factors like the kind of treatment or the consulting medical team. Our company representatives will assist you in finding the duration and rates.
- What is the average cost of Orthopedic Surgery India?
- The costs involved in Orthopedic Surgery in Best Hospitals in India vary as per treatment required. You can visit our website to know the rates involved, or send us a query.
- Are hip and knee replacement surgeries only done on people 65 and older?
- No, hip and knee replacement surgeries can be done on people with problems at birth, through injury, or as the result of aging. The patient need not be 65 years of age or older.
- Are there any materials about this surgery that I can review?
- We have a large number of medical tourism articles for your perusal. You can go through testimonials, videos of international patients, links of which are available on our website, to help you in decision-making.
- What must I bring with me on the day of surgery?
- Keep your medical reports ready, bring all medications you may be taking prior to surgery. Your attending doctors will update you before hand on what you must carry ahead of the Surgery in India.
We provide information about joint replacement in India, knee and hip replace treatment, orthopaedic surgeons, hospitals, Birmingham Hip Resurfacing surgery in India, arthroscopy, Hip and total Knee Transplant Hospitals in India